We at mibed.ie respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. The purpose of this website privacy statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. Naturally, if you are not happy with this website privacy statement you should not use this website. By visiting this website, you are accepting the terms. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy statements of these other websites.
2. Purpose for and type of Information Collected
We hold 2 types of information:
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses (where they have been clipped or anonymised), browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website. We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and includes information such as your name, address, email address. While information such as name and email address is mandatory (we need it to provide you with the service), the rest is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us:
- to contact you in relation to an order;
- to provide you with information regarding an order;
- to respond to any queries you submit to us;
- where you have consented to the sharing of your information with third parties, we will do so in accordance with 3 below;
- to seek your views on our site and our services;
- to provide you with information on ancillary services offered by us or our business partners;
- to send you newsletters or other forms of communication in relation to site services and products;
- to send you messages or data to your mobile phone where you have provided us with mobile phone details and requested such information.
Please note we do not store or hold any customer credit/debit card details on any of our servers at any time. We use online bank secure servers provided by Stripe.
3. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil a service you have requested (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). Any third party we disclose the information to will use it for the proposes of delivering the service in question unless you have agreed otherwise.
We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
4. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email email@example.com. Any such data subject requests may be subject to a fee.
5. Notes and Copyrights
- By viewing mibed.ie each user is deemed to agree to all terms and conditions all information contained in and published on mibed.ie by mibed is intended for non-commercial use of the user.
- The content of this site is protected by copyright under Irish and European Union copyright laws and international conventions. The user may download or copy information for personal use only.
- Written permission is required for links to the site.
- All trademarks on this site such as mibed.ie may not be used without written permission.
- mibed.ie excludes, takes no responsibility for the quality, accuracy or timeliness of the information on mibed.ie and will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use information on mibed.ie or from any unauthorised access or alteration of this content.
- mibed.ie makes no guarantee that the contents of the mibed.ie website is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- The user accepts that after leaving the website, mibed.ie is not responsible in any way for any information that you encounter and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such information causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- mibed.ie reserve the right to amend the terms of this agreement. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing mibed.ie
6. Sale of Business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of the website privacy statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
We will occasionally update this privacy notice. We will post a notice of any material changes on our website prior to implementing the changes and, where appropriate, notify you using any of the contact details we hold for you for this purpose. We encourage you to periodically review this notice to be informed of how we use your information.
25th May 2018